Friday, November 7, 2008

eyeko

Ok, so right now I had nothing to do at home. I rummaged through some bloggers who are just like me, in love with make up!! Then something caught my attention.. lol.. again I think my AD syndrome is slowly going away.. lol. EYEKO! now, I see that almost everyone loves this line of cosmetics and I'm not sure how to use the cream! (argh!) can anyone please give me a link of a blogger that uses the cream? It looks yummy to the skin..
Anyhoo I checked their website and found a very good deal! It's BUY 2 GET 1 FREE! Almost all items are 5 pounds. Which I converted to USD is like 10pounds=$15.00 Not bad at all. And they ship for free worldwide.
ohhhhh, I am so in-love with make up!!

3 comments:

PamCakes said...

I didnt even know what eyeko was till i read your entry..awww there stuff looks so cute let me know how everything is if you do order from them

Crayonmonkee said...

yeah me too i never heard of it either.i subscribed :)
by the way filipina din ako
yay lol

Kristine said...

i'm only here for a week now and i'm discovering new stuff that's only available online. I'll try as much as I can to blog about these discoveries, lol..