Tuesday, January 27, 2009

surprise gift from makeupbabble & unuseless japanese invention

Hello ladies! I hope everyone's a great week so far. For me I had a rough day today but the moment I got home, a package of happiness surprised me. It was the "thank you gift" from
steph a.k.a makeupbabble I just think it was so sweet of her to do that. I entered her very first contest not so long ago and didn't win.. lol.. but still she sent consolation prizes to everyone who joined. Here's what I got: 1. MAC pigment sample "melon" 2. MAC eyeliner 3. "lovenote" Thank you steph also for giving me the opportunity.. kisses from new jersey! :0)

~~~~~~~~~~~~xoxoxoxoxoxoxox~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got this book last year as a birthday gift. It was from a friend who got nothing to say but funny things. So even for my birthday, he bought me this book.

THE BIG BENTO BOX OF UNUSELESS JAPANESE INVENTIONS
By: Kenji Kawakami

This book was created to compile all the inventions, useful or not of the japanese people. I was watching LadyL last night on blogtv when the discussion was about the japanese inventing stuff americans wont think of. lol. I posted some pictures from the book I find rather funny

lol.. that's all..

3 comments:

Sofia said...

that was so nice of her :D

lovely goodies u got!!

Hopefully i stay away from hauling for a lil bit :D..I know I gotta have the willpower..lol!!

fuzkittie said...

I want that butter pen!!! That's an awesome invention~

Makeup Mama said...

Aw, I'm glad you got it and I'm glad it made you feel better. Now don't go telling everyone about our "love note" that was private ;) lol.

I want that splatter guard for my ramen!!