Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Makeup Yard Sale

The Body Shop concealer fat pencil in #4 (Too dark for me) swatched once. Sharperner included. $2.00
Mark perfect concealer in light NIB $3.00
The Body Shop blusher swatched once $4.00
Amuse eyecolor glides bought them at cherrycluture.com but never used it. Swatched once $2.00 for everything
The Body Shop quad block eyeshadow swatched once. $6.00 good pigmentation!
1.00 both palettes (swatched once)
Clinique blush, and 2 e/s NEW $2.50 ; Johnson & Johnson's face powder in natural (swatched once)$1.50
Make-up brush set in a faux leather magnetic button case (only the eyeliner brush was used) I will include a small bottle of my MAC brush cleaner. Just to make sure, I'll let you clean it. :) $5.00
Mark foundation brush 2x used and Mark bronzer used once. $3.00 each or $5.00 for both. I will include a small bottle of MAC cleaner too.
Close up version.

You can send me an email at kristineiselectric@gmail.com

shipping fee starts at $4.00
FREE SHIPPING WHEN ORDER REACHES $20.00

No comments: