Tuesday, December 16, 2008

MAC Samples

I am a mineral make up fan. I love the silky smooth effect it gives my skin. It even covers my freckles which are showing really really baaad! Now the problem is, I am running out of it already and I think its time for me to go grab my MAC now!
I went to this retail store in willowbrook mall and I never shop for make up at mac because I find it so intimidating approaching make up consultants from there. But this girl Justine helped me find my foundation shade (NC30) and even threw me some samples. I think it was a pleasant experience for me to shop at MAC store. I'm going back next week to get some more of the good stuff.
I never thought MAC has samples to give out. I courageously asked Justine if she could help me find solution to my puffy eyes and she gave me an enormous amount of this eye cream. She said it'll last me a month. :) GREAAAAT! She even gave me a sample of their moisturizer. Delissshh!

No comments: