Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blue






I played blue with my UD Ammo & Eyeko Cool Eyes. I decided not to go bold as I am really not a make-up expert yet. I used what I have & played with it.

Eyes:
UDPP
Eyeko Cool Eyes (I checked the shades)
Shattered (UD Ammo)
Polyester Bride (UD Ammo)
Clinique liquid liner (Brown)
Mark Crystal Shimmer (Mark Pink Box)
Eyeko Mascara

Foundation:
Bare Minerals (Medium)

Concealer:
Bare Minerals (Medium)

Blush:
Bare Minerals (Golden Gate)

Lips:
Starry Lipstick (105)
Mac "Red"She Said
Mark lipgloss (Pink Box)

NOTE: I used the new camera's SUPER MACRO on the close up picture of the e/s palettes. The picture's soooo yummy.. sooooo crispy!!!

2 comments:

Sofia said...

I use a white e/l pencil as a base :D

Jae said...

Simply gorgeous ♥

Your new camera is amazing, doll!