Saturday, December 27, 2008

Fabulous Christmas in years!

I mentioned in my past blog that I always get madly depressed on Holidays. Well, this year has changed. Probably because this is the 1st Christmas for me & my husband. Anyhoo I got fabulous gifts and shopped fabulously with my gift cards. :)

Oh yeah, I hope YOU got the gift I sent. Please.. it's been too long and you don't deserve not to get my gift. I'm sending some more since I owe you big time!


The stuffs I got for Christmas:
1. Nautica plush blanket
2. Pink sports bag
3. Pink velour sets
4. Pink digital picture frame
5. Victoria Secret GC
6. Victoria Secret Cherry PJs
7. TUMI pouch bag & ofcourse, my...
8. Fujifilm finepix S2000HD

But ofcourse, I gotta get something for myself also.
1. Holiday Edition face brushes from MAC
2. Matt & Nat Big Drop bag

my nephew, cedrick all grin for christmas

Thanks for reading.. Have a very good 2009 girls..

1 comment:

roxy. said...

u got some great gifts! ur nephew is super cute!