Friday, March 6, 2009

Avon SSS (Skin So Soft)


I love this line from Avon. It is my Holy Grail when it comes to skin replenishment. I joined Avon a couple of months ago and so far this is my most salable product ever!! My customers loves this line and so do I!
It comes in different scent but my favorite among them would be the Soft & Sensual. It has this I am soooooo girly and just got out of the shower smell everytime I apply the lotion.
To grab these babies, all you have to do is log on at: www.youravon.com/jotilano look for the promotion on the side.

Usually I sell them at $23.00 for the whole set but Avon is giving them away at $10.00 only!! it's more than 50% OFF!!!!

Also, register and get a chance to grab the Body Replenishing Lotion FOR FREE!!!! (No purchase required)

1 comment:

nicoleyy said...

think the avon think is only for us residents. bohoo! :9 hehe! i got the whole lot for like 20euro something. with free loofah and toiletries bag, stil nutin compared to the tenner! damn hehe!
ps. how was the garnier eye puffy tingy?

oh-babe.net
new bloggie :)]