Thursday, April 30, 2009

i have the winner

This is a very difficult contest to be honest with you girls.. But it is highly appreciated given that girls like YOU took time in posting something that I requested. :) One of the best birthday gifts I got.
I told you that I will be posting who the winner was yesterday, but we got home late ergo, no time to blog. Anyhoo after the long wait, I will give the winner the option whether she likes A MAC or A SEPHORA GIFT CARD (Only one please.. lol.. or 1/2 of each is good too.. )

http://bihadadiaries.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-favorite-age-is-2627.html

please email me asap!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

to all those who entered, please email me ur address and ur link to ur entry. I might be giving some consolation prizes.. (kristineiselectric@gmail.com)

5 comments:

Rai said...

CONGRATS! Her entry was pretty awesome.

Hope your birthday was awesome!

fuzkittie said...

Congrats to K!!

Yin said...

congrats, that sounded like an AWESOME year!

AskMeWhats said...

K!!! Congratulations!

K said...

Holy sh*t? I won!?!?! Thank you!!!!