Wednesday, July 22, 2009

BareMinerals

i would love to be considered to be on the infomercial of bare minerals, i mean.. until now, for almost 2 years of helping me achieve a flawless skin it never failed me not even once. I know a lot of you girls considered the mineral makeups that are popping out of the market recently but nothing has ever surpass the greatness of BareMinerals on me.
The only downside of it is the price. It's a bit too much compared to the others but the content would last me half a year considering that I use it everyday.

I stopped working for a while after I got married, so I also stopped using make up that often. I began exploring different brands like MAC, NARS, MUFE, Etc.. but to my dismay it ended up sitting in my traincase unused (might do a blog sale soon).

Its been a month since I started working again and considering the weather right now (hotttt, hottt, hottt) BareMinerals stays with me all day long. I'll do the dramatical before & after photos of me later when I get home from work. For now, let me leave you with my words that I ♥♥♥ BareMinerals..

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I got a sample from BareMinerals last week, I need to try it out :)